Gå til innhold

Arkivert

Dette emnet er nå arkivert og stengt for flere svar

rumu

Greetings from Estonia!

Hi, I am a Estonian guy who breeds ducks and chikens. I have a clutch of muscovies, and 9 runner ducklings, peking ducklings and one crested duckling.  ;) Pictures of my poultry can be found here http://live.hot.ee/gallery/show_gallery_thumbs?id=152724. I'm so fond of waterfowl and I hope to get more breeds of ducks and geese. :;)

Unfortunately I only speak English :'(

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Welcome! If you have questions about something here, don't hesitate to ask. But pictures says more than words, so take a look at the gallery here. By the way, liked your pure white muscovys  ;)

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Welcome! If you have questions about something here, don't hesitate to ask. But pictures says more than words, so take a look at the gallery here. By the way, liked your pure white muscovys  ;)

;)Those white beauties were accidentally bred from black-white coloured birds I got 12 years ago

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Welcome to this board!  ;D

I just keep chickens, but several breeds and my own breeding project of melanotic birds which takes a lot of space.

I'm interested in chicken genetics, but sorry, know very little of waterfowl genetics.

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Tere, tere. Paistab, et ma polegi ainus eestlane, kes siin foorumis käib.

Hello, hello. It looks that I´m not only Estonian who is visiting this forum.

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider